Thursday, November 26, 2020

Mobile Application Development











About:

 I am writing to schedule an interview for the position of iOS/Android Developer. 



As someone with five years of experience developing iOSapps using Cocoa Touch and the core iOS frameworks and Android App using Java/Kotlin, I think I’d make a great fit for your company.



My professional experience includes developing iOS/Android Native apps for clients and completing the various tasks involved with the app development life cycle.



I think my professional and educational backgrounds make me an asset to Scratch Mobile Development.



In addition to my expertise in Cocoa Touch and the core iOS frameworks, I have experience working with many third party APIs and libraries.



 I also have a keen attention to detail and thrive when faced with a challenge. I’d love the opportunity to further discuss how I could be an asset to Scratch Mobile Development. it's from mobile. so, please feel free and ask me about any doubts related work.



 Thank you in advance for your consideration and your time,

Anjali Mendpara

Reviews


:

Anjali is very powerfull in her skill, she completed my work fluently without and hurdles and also she has very well knowlege of mobile development. she is great, I like to work with her again for your for long term project.

:

Hope for future cooperation.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment