Thursday, November 19, 2020

Design And Develop Android App Using Material UI











About:

I have a Bachelor of Software Engineering degree and over 4 years of experience in Android App development. I specialize in App development and Designing. I can develop custom Apps for your requirements. This means if you want some additional features that may include Cloud services or more mentioned in Extra Features. I develop as per said in requirement. Provide the best and responsive UI based App.

I offer Android App development for my Basic $15 Package at cheaper rates with good quality rest Because I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide.



Here are features apps will include

  • PHP&MySQL
  • Maps integration
  • Push Notifications
  • Attractive UI Design
  • Payment method Integration
  • Splash Screen
  • Material Design
  • App Security
  • Real-Time Tracking
  • Finance Management
  • Publish on Google PlayStore
  • REST APIs and Server Connectivity
  • Local Data Storage
  • Cloud Database + Server



I can provide

  • Apk file
  • Source Code
  • Detailed SRS



Requirements:

  • Software Requirement Specification Document or Design document



If You have any queries, please feel free to ask me anything. I'll be more than happy to provide you an answer and my services.



Place your order Now

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job highly recommended he helps alot A++ service

:

Nice to Work with you Sir...Hope To work in Future ...

:

A+++ service highly recommended he is too cooperative I will definitely use him again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment