Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Design And Develop Ios, Android And Cross Mobile Application











About:

Just inbox me with your ideas or problems and I will be working for you until you get satisfied.



Briefing about me:

I am Sr. Software Engineer at Service Provider IT company. I have 5+ years of rich experience in Mobile Applications using Restful APIs (PHP & MySQL), firebase, AWS services, Payment Gateways, mapping and complex logics. 



I am well experienced in the following:

  • E-commerce apps, 
  • Business apps,
  • GPS-related apps  
  • Delivery apps
  • Chatting apps
  • Camera-related apps
  • Software-oriented apps, and many more



I will provide following services for you:

  • Android mobile application
  • iPhone mobile application
  • Native mobile application
  • iOS mobile application
  • Logo Design
  • Database and Backend integration
  • Upload application to app store


Why to order this gig ?

  • Professional Design
  • High Quality Code
  • Any level of customization. 
  • Provide support after development.
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • 100% Result


 I will complete your application with the quality of code and on the estimated time.



KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. APP WILL BE MADE BASED ON REQUIREMENTS. PRICE MAY VARY ACCORDING YOUR REQUIREMENTS.

Reviews


:

Jay is a very good communicator. He also uses his discretion with problem solving and ensures the customer is 100% happy. I will definitely be making use of Jay for our next project.

:

Seller was very enthusiastic and wasted no time to get this project completed on time

:

Excellent work..!! 100% Satisfaction. Always recommended to this gig.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment