Friday, November 27, 2020

Create Android Script To Send Sms











About:

ATTENTION! PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BUYING MY GIG!



Hello buyers! I'm an expert android app developer and I will provide you smart solution for the marketing purpose. In this GIG you can send unlimited SMS as you want to send for your campaign. This app will provide you best solution and you can use this lifetime. You can send unlimited sms by using only one click on unlimited phone numbers for your business Marketing.

Reviews


:

Seller was absolutely wonderful! He’s the man when it comes to twilio and sms setup. Any question I’ve had he answered with no problems. I look forward to continuing a long term business relationship with this gentleman. Prices are reasonable , great customer service, and the job was done to perfection. I HIGHLY recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment