Sunday, November 1, 2020

Develop Your Android App Or Be Your Android App Developer











About:

I will develop your android app or be your android App developer.



I have 5 years of experience as an Android app developer.



Services I Can Provide:-



  • Mobile app designing 
  • Complete Development of the mobile app
  • API development
  • Google maps integration
  • Firebase complete project setup
  • SQLite database
  • REST API
  • Frontend + Backend development




 I will Provide:-



  • App Icon

  • App design (adobe xd)
  • Complete Application development
  • Source Code of the app
  • Complete Assets used in designing 
  • Unlimited Revision on premium package


 Tools:- 

  •  Android Studio 
  • JAVA
  • FIREBASE
  • REST API
  • PHP my admin
  • Third-Party API's


 Why Choose me?

  •  You read earlier I give a lot of services so you will get all the service in one place
  •  My Price is also Affordable and budget-friendly.
  •  I will give you maintains for a lifetime at a very affordable cost.


Special OFFER

I will implement Firebase analytics + Crashlyltics free of cost if you order more than 100$ 


NOTE: Always send a message your project details before ordering so I can give you the best offer :)



It will be my pleasure to work for you as an android app developer or working on android development projects



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work we did through it at a high professional level and the code is clearly and conveniently written. In terms of service is professional and courteous and also answers questions after the project. I highly recommend all.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your honest feedback on my services :)

Seller's Response:

This developer made a great app for me for a good price. I would highly recommend. I will certainly be ordering from him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your honest feedback on my services !!! Hope so you will back with new projects soon !!

Seller's Response:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment