Saturday, December 5, 2020

Solve All Android App Bugs And Issues











About:

Please talk to me before placing order!!



I am professional android application developer and I have been developing and solving aandroid application bugs from past 4 years and had over 300+ satisfied customers around the world. 



If you have any android application and there is some issue in it? If you want to add any feature in your android application and having problem? If your source code having trouble while building?



YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT SPOT..!



My professional services include :



  1. Any type of Bug in your Android app.
  2. Facing problem while developing an app.
  3. Looking to add features to your existing app,
  4. Want to integrate ads like  Admob, Facbook in your app?
  5. Integrate other libraries and api's in your android application
  6. Love to work on web api's with android application


 Whatever your problem is, don't worry we have you covered. You will not regret this service and we will not stop until you are 100% satisfied with the work.



Just tell me what your problem is I will solve it for you within no time! Not only that but I'll help you learn and not have those kind of bugs and problems again!



I love finding bugs!!!

Reviews


:

It was very nice working with him as a first job. in future if we do more i will have a more to describe i guess

:

Again next order is delivered to my full satisfaction. Noministic helped me again and solved all android app bugs and issues, has made some related changes that I have asked. The user is serious and very recommended! Awesome Job!

:

Awesome Job! Again next order is delivered to my full satisfaction. Noministic helped me again and solved all android app bugs and issues, has made some related changes that I have asked. The user is serious and very recommended! Thanks again and have a great day! :)

:

Noministic helped me again and solved all android app bugs and issues, has made some design related changes that I have asked. Also helped me with admob and unity ads implementation in the app. When I have a problem, I can always count on him. Noministic is highly recommended, thanks again for everything!

:

high level programmer. He is the only programmer who has solved a big problem we had with our android app. Super recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment