Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Develop Mobile Apps Using Nativescript











About:

I am a proficient cross-platform mobile application using Nativescript.



I am a passionate and self-motivated software developer who has long programming problem-solving experience. I'm proactive in my tasks and I can read a lot. That's why I'm always ready for learning new technologies and trends. I believe that reading is of my strongest points. I'm a team player, communicative and a collaborative person. 



I'm flexible with my working hours.
I have a passion for my works and want longtime relationships with clients.



Let's create a business relationship!

Reviews


:

I appreciate what Samuel did and would like to thank him, but I always like to see improvement. I think he needs to focus on the design aspects more and get those details correct. To his credit he did fix a lot of what I asked him too, if Samuel applies himself more I believe he will get better and better :-)

:

Fantastic service, great work he provided and was very professional.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment